Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create a new user account?
- What courses do you currently offer?
- How do I register for a course?
- Which methods of payment do you accept online?
- What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
- How do I cancel a registration?
- What do I do if I've lost my password?
- How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Mt. Cuba Center. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the links under Courses (in the left navigation bar) to see the current list.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Click the Register button to start the registration process.
- Follow the prompts on each screen.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover may be used for online payments.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Refunds are available if registration is withdrawn at least seven days in advance of the program date.
How do I cancel a registration?
To cancel a registration made online, you must contact Mt. Cuba Center directly. Call 302-239-8807 Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned